Friday, April 3, 2009

Fight...


Now I typically do not encourage my two year old son to fight but in this instance we are talking a lot about fighting around our house. My husband's cousin, or Uncle Marshall, as we like to call him, was diagnosed this week with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML). He was admitted to the hospital and immediately started on chemo. I know that I have many praying clients and friends out there in Cyber Space. So, please, say a prayer for Uncle Marshall...he is only 29 and in the fight of his life right now!


Also, even though he is so close to my age, I hurt for his parents (and Marshall too, of course). Being a parent makes me realize the hurt and questions that must be running through his parents' minds right now. What they wouldn't give to change places with him. So, please pray for them too- Peggy and Randy are their names and his sister's name is Becca.


Thanks Friends...

3 comments:

Casey April 3, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Hey Betsy! Yep he was our little surprise 2 months after our wedding :) He's 10 months old and just keeps growing! I WANT IT TO STOP :)
How are you? I've looked at your website a lot just never posted a comment(sorry) You are doing amazing work. I'm doing Photography on the side to get some extra cash,since I'm staying at home. I love it! How is Bville? And FBC? I miss it! Well I gotta run, have a great weekend. Great to "see" you.

Megan P April 3, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Marshall and his family will definitely be in our prayers!!!!

Megan P April 19, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

SMALL WORLD! I just realized that Sam's Uncle Marshall is actually Drew's pledge brother... we've been keeping up with his Caring Bridge site... and of course praying for him! Small world!

About This Blog

Labels


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones