Thursday, April 2, 2009

Woops...


I just had to share this picture (the name of the innocent will be withheld:). Sometimes when I am doing newborn/ baby sessions and the cold air hits the sweet little naked babies- things happen. This is one instance where I was pressing the shutter at just the right time.


Sometimes "this" comes as a surprise to new parents so I typically tell them to come prepared with a change of clothes- for them, not the baby.


Have any of my other photographer friends out there in Internet land had this happen to them? No matter how often it happens, it still shocks me every time.

1 comments:

Megan P April 3, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

PRICELESS!! So common in newborn world... yet there's never a camera at the right time! Love the pic!!

About This Blog

Labels


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones