Friday, January 30, 2009

Ten Gallon Sam


I know that it is quite shocking for me to have two updates in two days but I had to share this image. This is my son, Sam. I have a new light set and have been trying to work out the quirks. The only test subject other than a chair is Sam and I figured you would much rather look at him than a chair.



Getting a two and half year old to cooperate while I adjust settings can be tricky so with the help of my sweet husband, this shot happened. He was dancing around which made for his gun being a bit blurry but I still love what this shot says, "Hey, Mom...look at me! I'll protect you from all of the bad guys out there!" Who wouldn't be scared, right?

2 comments:

Laura February 1, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Betsy.... this has got to be one of the cutest pics ever. Love it!! YeeHaw!

Jed & Carrie Sowell February 6, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

That is ADORABLE!! I hope that is going to be framed up on a wall!

About This Blog

Labels


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones