Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Julie and Craig














I have known Julie for what seems like forever. Her older sister and I played on the same soccer team when we were younger. So, when she e-mailed me about doing her wedding I had in my mind the little girl I knew from years back. She is certainly not that little girl anymore and has turned into a beautiful young woman who is marrying a very special young man.

We did this session back in November and the trees were still hanging on to a little bit of color. It was one of those lovely, Oklahoma days when the wind is just under tornado strength. Julie grew up here but Craig is used to Arizona temps- poor guy was so cold but you could never tell from these shots-he was such a trooper.

Julie and Craig- I can hardly wait for your wedding. You are going to be a stunning couple!

4 comments:

Jennifer and Anthony February 10, 2009 at 7:08 AM  

Great job! They turned out awesome!!! See you in April.

AOK Travelers February 10, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

The pictures look great. FYI today is Julies birthday...Dennis and Janell

Vandenburg Times February 15, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

They look great! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see you at our wedding!

Vandenburg Times February 15, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Thank you so much! The pictures were wonderful! We can't wait to see you at our wedding!

About This Blog

Labels


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones