Monday, May 4, 2009

Aubrey and Michael
















(This was Michael's idea...)








This sweet couple came to me through a referral and I am so glad they did! We met up in Bricktown and although it was chilly out and Michael was suffering from a cold- you would never know based on these shots! They were so fun and so willing to do whatever I asked them to do.


Their wedding is around the corner...in fact, Aubrey has started her countdown to July- I think she is excited :).


Aubrey and Michael- your love is so sweet. Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day- I can hardly wait!

1 comments:

the Pulleys May 15, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Love all of those shots, and I'm sure they do too! The first & last are my favorites, and very creative!

About This Blog

Labels


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones